Enjoy the best possible pond water clarity with this in-line or standalone fixture. Multipurpose and versatile, this external-use pond ultraviolet clarifier features state-of-the-art magnetic ballast and a new space saving design. Add it to new or existing pond filtration systems. 18 ft power cord. All models measure 15″ x 8″ x 5-1/2″.
Clearance priced from $210 down to $75! As algae passes through the unit, the U.V. light bleaches chlorophyll from the plant. The chlorophyll then sticks together and lodges into the biological filter to decompose. It then turns into nutrients and is consumed by beneficial bacteria that renders the nutrients harmless to pond life.
- Recommended for ponds no larger than 2000 gallons in conjunction with a pump with a throughput of no more than 1000 gph.
- Installs in-line as a stand alone fixture (Cannot be Submerged – Out of Water Use Only)
- Multi purpose & versatile, can be added to any new or existing system
- Vortex Spiral design for better water contact
- Unique, proprietary new bulb design with a magnetic ballast
- Includes Mounting Brackets, Lamp, Sleeve and Transformer with 18′ of cord.