AlgaeFix™ 32 oz.
Controls green water algae, string or hair algae, and blanketweed in garden ponds and ornamental features – will not harm fish and plants when used as directed. For synthetically lined garden pond and fountain use only where water is contained without an outflow. Recommended use in your garden pond with 24/7 oxygenation during warm weather and high water temperatures.
Phosphate Test Kit$10.81 Quick View
Phosphate Test Kit
Phosphate can enter your aquarium through tap water, fish waste, and decaying organics such as uneaten food and dead algae. Excess phosphate contributes to unsightly algae and green water blooms, and in saltwater, excess phosphate can inhibit the growth of hard corals. Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear.
The API® PHOSPHATE TEST KIT tests phosphate levels from 0 to 10 ppm so that you can easily monitor the condition of your aquarium water and may be used in both fresh and saltwater aquariums.
Contains 150 tests and includes 2 test solutions, easy-to-ready instructions, glass test tube and 2 color charts
ACCU-CLEAR™ 32oz.$27.98 Quick View
AccuClear quickly clears the cloudy water in your garden pond caused by dirt, silt and floating particles. Works by aggregating tiny suspended particles in your garden pond water to form larger, microscopic clusters which fall to the bottom of the pond or are removed by your garden pond filter. Safe for use with your garden pond freshwater fish and plants.
Only 2 left in stock
Atlantic Oase’ TidalWave TT3000 Pump$256.99 Quick View
Atlantic Oase’ TidalWave TT3000 Pump
- Asynchronous Pumps combine the efficiency of Magnetic Induction with the power of Direct Drive geometry, keeping operating and ownership costs to a minimum
- Atlantic TT-Series pump more water for less watts, making them the ideal choice for water gardens and continuously operated water features
- Compact design fits the tightest pump chambers, perfect for vertical and multiple pump applications
- Excellent resistance to fouling in hard water environments and simple maintenance keeps pumps running in adverse conditions
- Ribs and large openings in pre-filter and handle provide tremendous surface area for greater clog resistance, decreasing upkeep and increasing pump life
- Large threaded inlet and outlet for less restriction and greater flows
- Quarter-turn volute provides access to impeller without the use of tools
- Heavy-duty pre-filter locks in place. Large openings and increased surface area resist clogging
- Three-vane hybrid impeller improves flows and passes solids easily
Biocuda Colorfalls and Fountain Treatment™ 8 oz.$16.16 Quick View
Biocuda Colorfalls and Fountain Treatment™ 8 oz.
Biocuda Collorfalls & Fountain Treatment is designed to keep Colorfalls and Fountain Basin’s clear and free from odor by preventing organic debris from building up. It can be used to treat the water in Colorfalls, Fountain, and Bubbler applications. Do not use with any fish or plants. For best results, apply once per week. One teaspoon treats 50 gallons of water.