- Diquat formula kills surface and submerged weeds that are copper resistant.
- Effective in controlling hard to kill weeds like duckweed.
- See Label for Restrictions
- Consists of 37.3% diquat dibromide
- 2-8 quarts per surface acre depending on infestation & type of weed for aquatics.
View Tsunami DQ Product Label
How do I apply Tsunami DQ, aquatic herbicide?
Spray application is most effective and recommended when treating weeds in your pond or lake with Tsunami DQ. Please note, this is a non-selective herbicide and can burn or kill plants it comes into contact with. See labeled instructions for amount of diquat needed. Application rates will vary based on overall size and depth of the pond in addition to identifying what type of weed you are treating. It is necessary to wear protective clothing and eyewear when applying and avoid coming into contact with mist.